Black Magic Design Cinema Camera Cage From Wooden Camera. Quick Take Video.
Here is a quick take on the Black Magic Cinema Camera cage from Wooden Camera. The BMCC is one of the few cameras that really needs a cage for mounting options. The brothers over at Wooden Camera have designed a solid system with great accessories. The camera cage has built in handles, a quick release top handle option and a lightweight 15mm rod base option. The cage will set you back around four hundred smackers, the handle another two fifty and the base is a buck sixty. All made here in the good old USA. Here is a rip from Wooden Camera’s site.
- “Camera Cage (BMC) turns the Blackmagic Cinema Camera into a production-ready tool.
- It attaches by three screws on the top and one locating pin and screw on the bottom making it extremely secure.
- The sleek and functional design leaves all of the camera’s vital features easily accessible, such as the SSD door, LCD Touch Screen, and input/output ports.
- The contoured grips put all the controls at your fingertips with the REC button at the right index finger and FOCUS and IRIS at your thumbs.
- Combine with Universal Baseplate for lightweight 15mm support rods.
- 1/4-20 holes – in standard spacing (9mm center to center)
- 3/8-16 holes – in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center)
- (1) 1/4-20 x 1/4″ screw
- (3) 1/4-20 x 3/8″ screw”