Hexolux Transformer LED Fresnel Lights. NAB 2013.
The Hexolux LED lights look awesome. It has a very simple yet effective focus system, F-Stop dimming, battery power capable and not heat. They have a CRI rating of 98. The highest in the industry. Designed by Pete Smith a DP himself who was sick of messing around with the current LED tech. I was impressed with the color temp and feel of these lights. I can’t wait to get one in my hands. Pricing next week.
Click here to check it out.
The LUX 120 is a leap in light output per watt, no heat on subject, silent operation, great color rendition, absolutely flicker free, and ultra light weight.
The Heart of the Toolkit.
- Rugged all-aluminum construction
- Beautifully pure, smooth beam quality
- Highly controllable and shapable
- f-stop dimming
- Integrated battery option
- Rapid return on investment: more light with much less power and air conditioning